Monday, April 14, 2014

-44



















Model: Oyanda Kona

Clothing: Silver Spoon

Accessories: The Cake League

featured here





My latest series, Sound of Settling


I have been against shooting on the beach for so long. Numerous reasons behind this, 


not least of which was because I just found it incredibly overdone. 


But I did it and I'm glad, Oyanda is probably one of the most professional, easy going models I'v ever had the 


pleasure of working with and I am so thankful to have worked with her.


I have mentioned this before but my website is up and running, please go take a look


also, after months of saying I would NEVER do it, I have made a facebook page


I would love it if you would take the time to look at it and maybe even"like" it :)


The reality is that it's just easier for work purposes, but I still cringe every time I think about it.. 


I mean, it just feels like something someone with an extremely big head would do, oh well





On life: well, it's wonderful right now. a bit scary, but wonderful


Wonderful because I have a happy little home for a while, in a creative place called Richmond Hill 


a little garden, a fireplace, a loft. 


Stoked.


Scary because I have to accept I cant always shoot exactly what I want, 


for the sake of our travels next year it is so worth it.





So, I would like to thank each and every one who reads this stuff I write. 


I have been fortunate to receive a bit of recognition lately, 


and it's honestly just because for some reason people actually give a shit about my work. 


So thank you.


x




No comments:

Post a Comment